Welcome!

Please browse my blog, and feel free to leave a comment on any blogs, or requesting any coloured look or anything you'd like to see! Taking into consideration I'm new to blogging!! :)

Monday 3 January 2011

The best product to combat dry skin

So I have like mega dry skin, if it was left it would get really flaky, especially down my nose and inbetween my eyebrows: all through high school this bugged me, and I have tried lots of different products to try and help relieve the dryness - about 18 months / 2 years ago I came across the best product! 

Neal's Yard Wild Rose Beauty Balm: http://www.nealsyardremedies.com/Wild-Rose-Beauty-Balm

The main trouble with this is the price £35 is A LOT for a skin cream I think. On Ebay you can usually find one for £25 bringing it down a little but still quite pricey - however it completely blitzes dry skin and leaves your skin feeling really nice: it's multi use and I sometimes use it as a primer.

Talking of which, I love Smashbox Photo-Finish Primer: http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/view.2/app.detail/params.item.225690 and have used this for about 18 months or so, however it is costly and only lasts me about 4 months (using it everyday) so I was looking at other primers...

BARE ESCENTUALS PRIME TIME - FOUNDATION PRIMER was what I found! http://www.lookfantastic.com/beauty/bare-escentuals/foundations/bare-escentuals-prime-time-foundation-primer-30ml.html   

This is £14.50 so a little more affordable and is like a serum which hydrates your skin - so far I'm really liking it and it seems to do just as good a job as Smashbox: which means a lot me saying that as I LOVE Smashbox! 

 

So if you have dry skin those are my 2 current must haves <3 hope this helped someone :) 

1 comment:

  1. Aww, great post Honey! Thank you :)
    I suffer from terriblly dry skin, I bloody HATE it. I've been in serious search of my miracle products to help, especially primers! I will definitely have to try these out!

    Thanks again!

    Love Britt
    xxx

    ReplyDelete