Welcome!

Please browse my blog, and feel free to leave a comment on any blogs, or requesting any coloured look or anything you'd like to see! Taking into consideration I'm new to blogging!! :)

Sunday 26 December 2010

Beauty Essentials

OK so I figure if you're new to beauty you're gonna wonder what you need to get started - now it's a bit weird for me to think of people just starting with make up because it's been part of my life for so long - so I just thought I'd post a list of the products I couldn't live without! And it would be cool if you posted the items you couldn't cope without too :)

  1. Estee Lauder Double Wear! This foundation is AMAZING! It covers all blemishes/bad skin/patches and goes on real smooth. It's not cheap but it is so worth it. I buy the tester 200ml bottles from Ebay usually for about £60 BUT this lasts well over a year. I use the shade called Bone, this is the palest colour with the yellow tone as my skin tone has a yellow hue rather than a pink - this sounds complicated it just means my tone is cool rather than warm. (Link: http://www.boots.com/en/Estee-Lauder-Double-Wear-Stay-in-Place-Makeup-SPF-10-30ml_4409/  £25 in Boots but defo ebay it to see if you can get it cheaper!)
  2. Chanel Inimitable Length Intense Black - this is the best mascara I've ever used. Again this is £21.50 so not cheap, but it really does it's job so well! For a cheap alternative I love Rimmel Lash Accelerator in Black.  Sometimes I use both - I always use a base too - like the white end of a Loreal wand, or atm I'm loving Loreal Lash Renew to condition my lashes under my mascara. (Link: http://www.boots.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?brand=CHANEL&storeId=10052&productID=MAEMU2BN) 
  3. Smashbox Photofinish Primer. Rub it on under foundation - it makes your skin feel like silk and your make up glides on! (Link: http://www.debenhams.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/prod_10001_10001_123670915599_-1?breadcrumb=Home%7EBeauty again ebay it - I get mine for under £20!)
  4. Max Factor Kohl Liner in Black - it's simple. It's not expensive and it lasts for ages on the waterline and smudged as an eyeshadow - it's the best eyeshadow I've come across

So those are my top 4 couldn't survive without - I'll do a list of items I'm loving - but please comment telling me your staples! :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment