Welcome!

Please browse my blog, and feel free to leave a comment on any blogs, or requesting any coloured look or anything you'd like to see! Taking into consideration I'm new to blogging!! :)

Sunday 26 December 2010

Hurrah!

Hurrah!

I'm very new to the world of blogging but I have been so inspired recently by video blogs, tutorials and generally the Christmas spirit that surely it's time for me to join the partayy! :)

Sooo... this blog is inevitably going to be a beauty blog / fashion spot. I have been in love with make up for 10 years or so, about 18 months ago I got totally bored of make up - of doing it EVERYDAY and my look became really dull - I had like 3 styles, plain as in foundation, mascara and lip-gloss/balm: medium as in plain + Kohl and then night-time which was a basic black smoky eye and a pale pink lipstick. DULL!! All through uni I experimented with make up and used to do rainbow eyes, wings, flicks, crystals etc etc but working just sucked the life out of my make up :(

So about 3 months ago my friend was having a big party - and I really was like "come on, do something fun!" so I got my pro palette out and just started playing, I started using youtube for inspiration again and my gosh there are some AMAZING tutorials on there - mainly American - which really got me back into it.

So I thought, a lot of the tutorials that were inspiring me were American = using American products: some which were so cool I bought from the USA and some which you just can't get. This made me think about doing my own blog about good UK products and maybe even post some of my make up looks :) 

I don't have a clue how this will turn out, but if you've been reading thank you and stay tuned! 

No comments:

Post a Comment