Welcome!

Please browse my blog, and feel free to leave a comment on any blogs, or requesting any coloured look or anything you'd like to see! Taking into consideration I'm new to blogging!! :)

Tuesday 28 December 2010

Oh Na Na... What's My Name?!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6K5x4Oh6iY

New video uploaded based veryyy vaguely on Rihanna's soft purple look in her Oh Na Na video - obviously minus the sex appeal as that woman is a Goddess at the moment!! Also uploaded a review of a Front Cover Palette I got at Xmas: the Go Go Go one - it's pretty good, overall defo worth the money and some gorgeous colours my only problem with it is that my brushes don't pick up enough pigment, hoping the ELF ones I ordered will pick up more - will let you know!

:) :) :) 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment