Welcome!

Please browse my blog, and feel free to leave a comment on any blogs, or requesting any coloured look or anything you'd like to see! Taking into consideration I'm new to blogging!! :)

Thursday 30 December 2010

Gold and Blue

http://www.youtube.com/user/princessxpunz?feature=mhum#p/a/u/0/G4UhbQ5oM74





 Sooo was playing around yesterday and created this gold and blue look. At the moment I'm thinking a lot about day to night looks, as for me anyways a lot of events might start at say 4 in the afternoon but then turn more partyish later on so you're out from the day to the night and you want make up to carry you through! So this is a simple look that I think ticks that box, I'm also trying to upload a blue/purple electric look which will be on my youtube shortly. Let me know if you like them - and which style of video you prefer! 

No comments:

Post a Comment